This tests the Overview mode in GNOME.
How to test
- In GNOME, open at least two applications (e.g. Files and a Text Editor).
- Activate the Overview mode. You can do this by pressing the
Superkey (Windows key), clicking the Activities button in the top bar, or hitting the very top left corner of the screen with a mouse cursor. Verify that all those methods open and close the Overview.
- In Overview, verify that each application window has an app icon displayed over it, and when you move cursor over some window, its title is displayed.
- Verify that you can switch between different applications by activating the Overview and then clicking on a particular app window thumbnail.
- Verify that you can close individual app windows from the Overview by clicking the close button overlay on their thumbnails.
- Perform some additional Exploratory testing.
- Overview should be rendered correctly, without graphical errors.
- All operations should behave as expected.
- Please report all failures to the GNOME tracker.