This test case tests the multiple desktop functionality in Hybrid gpu machines where no video outputs are connected to the Discrete gpu, so it is purely an accelerator / co-processor with XORG
- Download Fedora 25 Beta or latest nightly
How to test
- Update all packages to the latest version: "sudo dnf update"
- Reboot, log into a "GNOME on Xorg" session
- Run glxgears on the Primary GPU:
glxgears -info | grep REND
- Run glxgears on the Secondary GPU:
GPU DRI_PRIME=1 glxgears -info | grep REND
- glxgears should properly show the animated gears in both cases
- The GL_RENDERER string should be different between the 2 runs, matching the 2 different GPUs used
- Everything in X11 should run alright.