(Change category to: I18n Desktop)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 06:48, 3 September 2010
This test is to check if input displayed and prints correctly in applications such as Evolution Mail and Calendar, Open Office, and chat etc.
How to test
- Select System -> Preferences -> Input Method.
- Check Enable input method feature, then click Input Method Preferences.
- Open Input Method label in the Ibus Preferences window, Then click Select Input Method to choose a language.
- Click add button and Close.
- Open an application, left click Ibus input method framework icon in the panel to select the input method.
- Input some texts like words, numbers, special characters into application.
- Select File -> Print to print out the page.
- Characters are displayed properly and not corrupted in applications.
- Words are printed out without error.