This test is to check if input displayed and prints correctly in applications such as Evolution Mail and Calendar, Open Office, and chat etc.
How to test
- Select Activities -> Applications -> Other -> Input Method Selector on gnome-shell or Applications -> Other -> Input Method Selector on the fallback mode.
- Select Use IBus, then click Preference... at the right side.
- Open Input Method label in the Ibus Preferences window, Then click Select Input Method to choose a language.
- Click add button and Close.
- Open an application, left click Ibus input method framework icon in the panel to select the input method.
- Input some texts like words, numbers, special characters into application.
- Select File -> Print to print out the page.
- Characters are displayed properly and not corrupted in applications.
- Words are printed out without error.