(Change category to: I18n Desktop)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 06:48, 3 September 2010
This test case is to check that functions and displays in GUI of input-method work fine.
How to test
- Select System -> Preferences -> Input Method.
- Check Enable input method feature, then click Input Method Preferences
- In the IBus Preferences window, test the input-method such as the following:
- Change the keyboard Shortcuts and Font and Style in General label.
- Add,Remove,Up or Down an input method in Input Method label.
- Change Keyboard Layout in Advanced label.
- GUI and windows should be popped up and displayed without error.
- Every change should take effect.