This test case is to check that functions and displays in GUI of input-method work fine.
How to test
- Select Activities -> Applications -> Other -> Input Method Selector on gnome-shell or Applications -> Other -> Input Method Selector on the fallback mode.
- Select Use IBus, then click Prefrence... at the right side.
- In the IBus Preferences window, test the input-method such as the following:
- Change the keyboard Shortcuts and Font and Style in General label.
- Add,Remove,Up or Down an input method in Input Method label.
- Change Keyboard Layout in Advanced label.
- GUI and windows should be popped up and displayed without error.
- Every change should take effect.