This is a test case to check ibus typing booster is working as expected.
Follow up to the steps in QA:Testcase i18n input method setup to configure the input method on the desktop in general.
- Install ibus typing booster using following command
yum install ibus-typing-booster
yum install pyhunspell(this is optional, but if pyhunspell is installed as well, one will not only get completions but also spelling corrections
- Add some input sources which have (Hunspell) in the name. If there are no such input sources in the list, run the following command and restart the desktop.
gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.input-sources show-all-sources true
How to test
- To commit the words you can use space key.
- To install dictionaries of your language use ibus-typing-boosters preferences window
- Try engines for different languages, especially interesting are languages where the native keyboard inputs non-ASCII characters (for example Russian, Greek)
- New words are getting added after commit
- Frequencies of the words are getting updated.