This test case tests whether basic X initialization is successful with the Nouveau driver.
How to test
- Enable the nouveau driver. You may need to install the driver package, and download this file and install it as /etc/X11/xorg.conf
- Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again
- If using the Test Day live CD, just boot from the live CD, ignoring the above steps
- Observe whether the system successfully reaches the graphical login screen
- The system should boot successfully to the normal graphical login screen, at the optimal resolution for your monitor, with no graphical artifacts (missing cursor, wrong colors etc)
Follow each of these test cases:
- . Choose System->Perferences->Input Method
- . Add a check at the Enable input method feature
- . Choose IBus from Input Method list
If you have problems with any of the tests, file a bug report in bugzilla.
Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the table below.