(Created NFSISO variation test to verify its 'repo=' method)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
[[Category:Installation Repository ]]
Revision as of 07:24, 1 June 2011
This test verifies that installing using an NFS installation repository that contains the
repo= boot option works. See Anaconda/Options for information on supported boot options.
How to test
- Boot the installer using any available means (
netinst.iso, pxeboot images or
- Direct anaconda to use the package repo from a NFS server where your DVD iso images are stored by
repo=boot command. For example:
- Proceed with installation
- Anaconda uses the package repository from the NFS server provided.
- Install completes successfully
- Package errors (install.log) should not occur
- System boots successfully