Complete installation with an additional NFS repository
How to test
- Boot and Initiate an installation using any installation source
- At the software selection step, put(add/modify) an additional NFS repository to software repositories
- Uncheck "URL is a mirror list"
- If you have a proxy,please configure the proxy
- click next, check several packages or package groups provided by the additional repository on the screen
- Read the package metadata from additional repository successfully
- verify whether the expected packages or package groups provided by additional repository appear on the package detail screen
- Anaconda completes successfully
- Reboot successfully into installed system
- the checked packages provided by additional repository are installed in the system.