QA:Testcase nouveau basic
This test case tests whether basic X initialization is successful with the Nouveau driver.
How to test
- Enable the nouveau driver. You may need to install the driver package, and download this file and install it as /etc/X11/xorg.conf
- Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again
- If using the Test Day live CD, just boot from the live CD, ignoring the above steps
- Observe whether the system successfully reaches the graphical login screen
- The system should boot successfully to the normal graphical login screen, at the optimal resolution for your monitor, with no graphical artifacts (missing cursor, wrong colors etc)