QA:Testcase nouveau rendercheck
This test case logs the results of a basic 'rendercheck' test on the Nouveau driver.
How to test
- Enable the nouveau driver. You may need to install the driver package, and download this file and install it as /etc/X11/xorg.conf . If using the Test Day live CD, you can ignore this step
- Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again (using the Test Day live CD if you so choose)
- Boot as normal and log in
- Ensure the 'rendercheck' tool is available. If you are using the Test Day live CD it will be available automatically. For other situations a package is available here
- From a console, run the following command:
rendercheck -t fill,dcoords,scoords,mcoords,tscoords,tmcoords,blend,composite -f a8r8g8b8,x8r8g8b8,a8 > renderchecklog
- It will take around 15 minutes to complete. When it does, compress the renderchecklog file (e.g.
gzip renderchecklog) and upload it to the Wiki via the Upload file link in the left hand link bar
- Add a link to your upload in the appropriate box in the Wiki page Test Results section
- The renderchecklog file should contain a record of the complete rendercheck session