QA:Testcase radeon suspend
This test case tests whether suspend / resume works successfully with the Radeon video driver, with kernel mode setting enabled. You must be using a card supported by the Radeon video driver. Your system must be capable of suspending and resuming normally (for instance, it worked in previous Fedora releases).
How to test
- Ensure the 'nomodeset' kernel parameter is not enabled in your bootloader configuration (unless you need it for basic X operation to suceed)
- Ensure the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf does not exist, or is a known-good configuration file that uses the 'radeon' driver
- Shut your system down entirely, then start it up again
- Suspend the system (for e.g. left click the battery icon and click 'suspend')
- Resume the system
- The system should come back with the display correct and at the correct resolution, backlight active, etc.