QA:Testcase thermostat storage
This test case tests that the thermostat storage command works correctly.
- Boot into the machine/VM you wish to test.
- If thermostat is not installed yet, install thermostat.
How to test
- Start thermostat storage:
thermostat storage --start
- This should fork a new mongod process on localhost (127.0.0.1) on port 27518 (the default port):
netstat -tpa. No exceptions are expected.
- Note that bind address and/or port can be changed via the $THERMOSTAT_HOME/storage/db.properties configuration file. $THERMOSTAT_HOME is ~/.thermostat on Fedora, which gets created the first time you run thermostat.