Only section names (lines starting with '=' character) and lines starting with '*' character are considered data.
The 'TestdayApp Metadata' section should contain a line defining testday name and url at the beginning
- name must be at least 5 characters long
- url must start with 'http'
Each sub-section defines a testcase group.
- at least one sub-section must be provided
- nesting is ignored (flattened) as if there was none
- sub-section name is taken as the group name
Testcases are listed in format "* testcase name; testcase url[; txt]"
- by default, the testcase is considered to have result from passed/failed/info set, if you want free-form results (e.g. power consumption in W), include the 'txt' parameter after the testcase url
- tuned disabled idle; http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Power_Management_tuned_off_idle; txt
- pm-hibernate; http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_Power_Management_pm_hibernate