Date and Location
- June 27, 2015
- 14:00 - 17:00 (Taipei time, GMT+8)
- Taipei City
- Mozilla Community Space Taipei 
Fedora 22 was released on Jan 20, 2015. It contained many latest stable version of development results from free and open source community at the time.
Fedora ambassadors, Cheng-Chia Tseng (Zerng07) and Freedomknight, organized this release party and held it at Mozilla Community Space in Taipei. A general usage fedora standee was made before the event, and was showed at the stairs before Mozilla Community Space Taipei to indicate the location.
At first, Freedomknight, the ambassador who wear a fedora ambassador T-shirt, introduced the release party and started the event. We started to introduce ourselves to each other.
Fedora Project introduction and F21 features
Then, ambassador Cheng-Chia Tseng started to introduce Fedora's history, core spirits, new features of F22, and talked about some highlights in the GNOME 3.16. Plus, he also shared some resources and communication ways for Taiwan Fedora community.
Cheng-Chia Tseng later demoed some GNOME 3.16 features and introduced ibus-libzhuyin which will be the default zhuyin input method since F23. Some discussions on default Chinese font - Source Han Sans 1.004R. Yum is replaced by dnf since f22.
Local Fedora community reports
- IRC channel on freenode, #fedora-tw is opened and can be used as a way of communication now.
- New local community forum, Fedora 中文論壇 , has been set up by freedomknight. Local community can enjoy the forum now.
- NCHC mirror is online and listed in public mirror list. Local community can enjoy the high quality of service of NCHC now.
- Local community support site  still needs more love. We welcome local community users to help with new contents.
- We will have a RPM Workshop on 2015 COSCUP. Everyone is welcomed to attend this event.
- We will cooperate with Software Liberation Association in Taiwan to have an account to hold local donations, the donations will be focus on local community.
- Cheng-Chia Tseng talked about some Chinese open font difficulties and future challenges.
- We have discussed on future possibilities of local fedora community.
- Shared photos on G+ - https://plus.google.com/photos/111188119654785718280/albums/6101974253180821345