We are working on form a group of people pushing and maintaining Deepin Desktop Environment in Fedora. Our mission is to define a high-quality Deepin DE experience to Fedora users and developers.
As most of the packages are not in Fedora yet,we just started working on sending review requests.A tracker bug to track the related requests.
|Accrete||Accrete is a physical simulation of solar system planet formation. This simulation works by modelling a dust cloud around a Sun-like star, injecting a series of masses which collect dust, and form planets by accretion.|
- Zamir SUN - main coordinator, packager
- mosquito - main packager
- Felix Yan - Deepin developer
- Gerard Braad - mentor
How you can help
If you have no idea how to help us with making Deepin Desktop Environment into Fedora here are some proposals where we need help:
- Packagers: There are so many interesting packages that are not yet packaged for Fedora. Package it to improve the experience.
- Reviewers: Only a few persons are doing the LXQt-related reviews. Help us reviewing the bugs to make things happen quickly.
- Testers: If you want to try Deepin Desktop Environment use the development version or the updates-testing repository and report bugs, We need your feedback to improve it.
As currently the packagers are mainly in China, we are now using #fedora-zh channel for discussion. The channel is bridged with Telegram channel @fedorazh. Although it is mainly a Chinese speaking channel, you can use English to get someone talking with you. We may have other channel as the group growing.