DotNet Special Interest Group
The DotNet SIG is a group of Fedora contributors that maintain DotNet (and related) packages in Fedora.
The goal of this group is to help to anyone interested in dotnet and to support others in creating and maintaining dotnet applications.
channel on Freenode IRC
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
pagure.io/fedora-dotnet - Repository for our Packages and SIG related issues.
github.com/fedora-dotnet - GitHub organization for projects that we maintain, such as NuGet packages.
Joining the SIG
Should you wish to join the dotnet team, start by sending self-introduction email to our mailing list, and join our IRC channel When that's done, do show up in one of our meetings =)
Take a look at the Join page for more details!
Wiki articles outlining the meeting agendas (such as DotNet meeting 2016-11-04) can be found below:
All the meetings use the DotNet meeting template. You're invited to join us!
Meetings are also logged by Meetbot and are available here.
- Radka Janek (Rhea) [Red Hat .NET team]
- Omair Majid (omajid) [Red Hat .NET team]
- Tom Deseyn (tmds) [Red Hat .NET team]
- Andrew Slice (aslice) [Red Hat .NET team]
- Nemanja Milošević (nmilosev) [packager]
- Björn Esser (besser82)
- Patrick Creech (pcreech) [Red Hat Virtualization team]
- Timotheus Pokorra (tpokorra)
- Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira (rimolive) [Red Hat OpenShift team]
- Alberto Rodriguez S. (bt0dotninja)
- Roddie Kieley (roddiekieley)
- Filip Vukovinski (vukovinski)
- Abhiram K (Axeld)