Fedora Grid Computing SIG
The goal of the Fedora Grid Computing Special Interest group is to gather people interested in packaging grid software within Fedora.
This group was started on June 1st 2010 so it's early days at the moment.
- Describe briefly what grid computing is.
- Link to other related groups. MPI, clouds.
- Create a yum group of grid client tools.
- Document some of the basic setup of grid software as provided within Fedora.
- A mailing list will be set up, to allow in particular users of Fedora's grid software to communicate.
Packages already in Fedora and Fedora/EPEL
|Software||Package DB Entry||Notes|
|fetch-crl||fetch-crl||Downloads CRLs e.g. from igtf.|
|Globus Toolkit||globus-*||globus packaging guidelines.|
Packages under Review
- Add classads to EPEL
- Add condor to EPEL