- 2008-10-21 16:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- usermode-gtk and system-config-tools in KDE (#466768)
- Preparing the final development freeze (2008-10-28)
- Solar artwork
- Panel autohide: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/kdebase-workspace-4.1.2-6.fc9
usermode-gtk and system-config-tools in KDE (#466768):
- Most of the system-config-tools are missing a dependency on usermode-gtk.
- But this one is needed to make the package work as a non-root user.
- We'll have to file bugs against each system-config-tool for the missing dependency.
- As a temporary workaround usermode-gtk will be manually included in the KDE live images.
Preparing the final development freeze (2008-10-28):
- KDE should be in a good shape for the final release of Fedora 10.
- We'll consider some backports for kdepim which were published by upstream after KDE 4.1.2.
- An update of kdebase-workspace with backported autohide functionality for plasma's panel is queued for updates-testing (but not pushed yet).
- This update also fixes all but one known problems with this functionality (for the missing one we're awaiting feedback from the reporter)
- The latest version of solar-kde-theme is available here: http://jreznik.fedorapeople.org/kde/f10/kdm-theme/pkg/
- We'll need a review as soon as possible.
- The KSplash theme has to be prepared to work with a generic logo.
(These comments are written after the meeting)