- 2010-02-23 14:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- KDE-4.4.0 updates status, remaining blockers?
- disable kdebug by default? See also kdeinit4 is very noisy
- enable nepomuk by default?
- f13 kde live image status
- recent bugs:
KDE-4.4.0 updates status, remaining blockers?
- KDE 4.4 will be pushed to stable ASAP.
- akonadi/mysql breakage only affects F-13, not F-11,F-12.
- libssh-0.4.1 will also be pushed to stable (F-12,F-11).
- The remaining regressions weren't considered as blockers but will still being worked on (KDE 4.4 tracker).
- KDE 4.4.1 is also scheduled to be tagged on Feb 25.
disable kdebug by default?:
- Currently all KDE applications produces a lot of output on stdout and .xsession-errors (#560508).
- To reduce this normally not needed output kdebug will be disabled for F-13+.
enable nepomuk by default?
- RexDieter send this idea to fedora-kde mailing list for discussion last week.
- We considered it not to be wise to change this behaviour in the middle of a release, so nepomuk stays disabled by default.
f13 kde live image status:
- KPackageKit is currently broken in F-13 (It has not been ported to 0.6 abi changes of PackageKit, yet).
- Current svn snapshot of KPackageKit should work with PackageKit 0.6.x.
- We'll try to get a newer KPackageKit into F-13 Alpha.
- We'll also talk to upstream maintainer about his release and commit policy and offer some help.
Bug 549687 kdm: no autologin on first start
- There is still no response from ConsoleKit maintainers.
- KevinKofler has looked into the code but couldn't find the reason why it isn't working.
Bug 566547 mysql-5.1.43 incompat with akonadi
- mysql-5.1.44-2.fc13 is compatible with akonadi again and needs to be in F-13 Alpha.