- 2011-02-15 15:00 UTC
- #fedora-meeting on freenode
- topics to discuss:
- F15 alpha
- akonadi: switch to sqlite default backend?
- 1G image: keep (yes/no)? If yes, what to add (there's room left).
- recent bugs:
- ACTION: rdieter to poke rel-eng wrt kde image, and 2 blocker bugs
- jreznik submitted lovelock-kde-theme pkg for review
- f15 default fonts, seem to be using abbattis-cantarell now on kde
- ACTION: jsmith to start -devel thread on default font topic
akonadi: switch to sqlite default backend?
- AGREED: stick with akonadi mysql backend default
- migration issues
- mysql will be needed for KDE PIM 4.6 as it's faster for bigger data set
qt-devel should require qt-sqlite, bug #677418
- AGREED: will fold qt-sqlite into main qt pkg to fix bug #677418 (and hopefully all future variants)
1G image: keep (yes/no)? If yes, what to add (there's room left)
- no conclussion here
- is it worth problems to have two very similar kickstarts?
- we have a space now on default one
- we are not able to fill 1G now
- rdieter proposal: as long as resources required to produce it aren't a problem, I'd say keep the .ks's around and daily builds