Mono Special Interest Group
The Mono SIG is a group of Fedora contributors that maintain Mono (and related) packages in Fedora.
Mono SIG's goal is to provide high-quality and usable mono software packages to Fedora users and developers and to support one another in maintaining those packages. Also assist in ensuring users to have the best possible experience of Mono.
To ensure that Mono is supported correctly and as fully as possible across rawhide, the current core and the core-1 distros. We are not able to ensure everything works prior to core-1 due to time.
Joining the SIG
Joining the Mono SIG is as simple as being part of Fedora. Once you are a contributor to Fedora, you can join the SIG by adding your name above and communicating with the rest of the team in the usual Fedora channels .
How you can help
If you have no idea how to help us, here are some proposals where we need help:
- Packagers: There are so many interesting packages that are not yet packaged for Fedora. Package it to improve the user experience.
- Reviewers: Only a few persons are doing the reviews. Help us reviewing so that more packages could be included.
- Testers: If you usually use Mono or related packages in any branches (development versionn, updates-testing) and report bugs, request enhancements or features. We need your feedback to improve Mono users experiences.
- Bugs: Become a BugZapper and help us with mono-related bugs.
When submitting a Mono package for review please attach gnomeuser at gmail dot com to CC and I will do the review - David
Packages awaiting review
- beagle-xesam - Xesam adaptor for Beagle
- Monsoon - BitTorrent client based on Mono and Gtk#
- monodevelop-boo - boo plugin for monodevelop
- monodevelop-java - java plugin for monodevelop
- monodevelop-database - database plugin for monodevelop
- Tao Framework - Varios bindings for Mono
- Gnome Do Plugins