If you're wondering what Big Data things are in Fedora, or are interested in working on packaging or reviews to help out the Big Data SIG, this is the page to look at!
If you know of a big-data-related package that is already in Fedora, or have one that you'd like to get into Fedora, be sure to list it here, or link to the page describing what needs to be done, or link to the bugzilla that needs help.
Packages available in Fedora
- HTCondor - since F8, a scalable batch scheduling system
- Savanna - since F20, an OpenStack project for managing Hadoop clusters and workflow
- Apache Hadoop - since F20, the core of the Hadoop ecosystem
- Apache ZooKeeper - since F18, a service for highly reliable distributed coordination
- GlusterFS Hadoop - since F20, an HCFS plugin for Gluster
Packages we're working on
- Apache Mesos - see tstclair
- Ambari - see rsquared
- Spark - see willb
- Apache Hive - see pmackinn
- Apache Mahout - see besser82
- Apachage Oozie - see rsquared
- List your package here!
Things needing packaging or reviews
- None at the moment
Packages we'd like to include
Becoming a packager
Not yet a packager? Check out the Package Maintainers page to get more information. You could also ask on the Big Data SIG mailing list for assistance and see if you can find a willing helper or sponsor.