Ideas for Metrics
Playground for various metrics we can run each week for graphing, tracking, and inclusion in [[FWN|Fedora Weekly News].
We don't want any metrics that can't be automated. We just want to run a script, and copy/paste its output.
Strikethrough represents a metric that has already been coded in git://fedorapeople.org/~lmacken/fedora-weekly-metrics
People who made the most wiki edits this week.
Most-edited wiki pages this week.
- People who pushed the most packages to updates this week.
- People who built the most packages this week.
- Number of updates for Fedora N this week.
- Number of updates for Fedora N-1 this week.
- Number of bugs opened this week against Fedora N.
- Number of bugs opened this week against Fedora N-1.
- Who opened the most bugs?
- Who closed the most bugs?
- Who triaged the most bugs? (We need to better define "triage")
If we want to have a (possibly skewed) look at any kind of quality, do we care about:
- Which package generated the most new bugs this week (possibly
- Which package generated the most closed bugs this week?
- What mailing list had the most posts?
- Who made the most posts to mailing lists this week?
- List of new accounts this week that made it to cla_done.
- How many new people were sponsored in each FAS group this week/month.