Events and event owners
|Date||Event||Location||Owner||Description||Estimated Attendance||Report Link|
|January||Lit-OL||Oldenburg||Matthias Runge, Christoph Wickert||100|
|February, 2+3||FOSDEM||Brussels||Christoph Wickert, TBD||6000|
- Have we been at Fosscomm Greece in 2012?
- Froscon 2012 is not in the events list
- Did FSF-OSSC take place? Were we there? It's not in the list of events
- FSCons 2012 is not in events list. Who was theree?
- Premier events budget process (see Budget for this FAD and FAmSCo ticket 296
- FADs should no longer be premier events because the premier events process is broken.
- Ticket should state who approved what when! (link ot meeting minutes)
- Fedora does not feed you -> exception for contributors dinners etc.
- What about cheeting? You can ask 5 different people for USD 499 each and bypass the UDS 2000 limit.
- Even peer approvals need a ticket. Person who approves an expense needs to state that in the ticket (and not the requester).
- Complete budget vs. several tickets: Event owner will request budget for his event. Attendees who need sponsorship need to file their requests in different tickets, because they are approved/denied on an individual base. Individual tickets should block the main event ticket.
- Who is managing the "discretionary spending"?
[] still mentions the NPO and needs update: See NA page for example.
- Wiki cleanup for budget related pages: Consolidate
- OSAS page needs love.
- Buy 100 Raspberry Pies plus blue cases with Fedora logo. Have a raffle and give away 10 on each major event.
- Demo laptops for EMEA. AFAIK NA got some used Thinkpads from RH. Ask inode0 about it.
- Events with talks should not be called FAD, but how do we call them? Ask for ideas on ambassadors and marketing list.