- Might be worth pointing out that evolution is in the process of being relicensed
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2008-July/msg00065.html which is a necessary prerequisite for the evo connector work.
- poelcat--Will testing of this feature be limited by people with access to an Exchange server? Is there a way to work around that? Not sure how many people will be able to do this.
- Effectively, yes. Possibly access to a PostPath (also proprietary) server might work --Abartlet
- I'd say there's plenty of (Fedora) users who can't wait for this feature to be ready. All those poor Linux users who have an employer who's using Exchange (and doens't offer SMTP/IMAP for strange security reasons). --red
- Two separate kerberos library subsystems? Ick. - notting