This template is used for teams conducting a post-release assessment of how successful they were at meeting their self-imposed set of deliverables on schedule and with community involvement.
- Deliverable 1
- Was this deliverable finished on schedule?
- Does a repeatable process occur for this deliverable, including:
- information about its purpose
- guidance on how to create it
- a list of stakeholders interested in it
- Did the deliverable receive contribution from a wider community than the previous release, if appropriate?
- Is there any way to assess how it was received?
- Deliverable 2
- For each deliverable not finished:
- Why was it not finished?
- What was the impact?
- Is there a continuing need for this deliverable?
- If so, how can the team better prepare for and complete it for the next release?
- For each gap identified in the deliverables this release:
- Are there one or more specific deliverables that would close the gap?
- Is there any interest in producing them for the next release?
- Can they be produced with existing tools and services?
- If not, consider whether there are enough people skilled and interested enough to finish a project to create the tools/services needed. Not every idea can be made into a reality without hands to do the work.
- Would the new deliverable(s) replace/obsolete any existing deliverables?