A brief description of the functionality being tested.
How to test
Be as specific as required for the target audience.
- First step, install and configure Prerequisites:
- # Java OpenJDK needs to be installed
- $ yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk
- # An LDAP server instance needs to be configured.
- # For that,use Directory Server '389-ds' which is already in Fedora.
- $ yum install 389-ds-base
- # Once install is finished, to create an instance, run the below script
- # and accept all the defaults for a typical setup, and configure the instance
- $ /usr/sbin/setup-ds.pl
- Next, create test trees on the server
- git clone git://fedorapeople.org/~steved/cthon04
- cd cthon04
- ./runcthon --mkdirs /nfs
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run. Be brief ... but explicit.
- Step #1 completes without error
- The system boots into runlevel 5
- Program completes wth exit code 0