Latest revision as of 13:23, 6 December 2018
- This documentation is transcluded from Template:Userpage/Infobox2/doc. It will not be transcluded on pages that use this template.
This template provides a information box displaying user information in a consistent format. A common use for this template is on your
Copy this into your article and leave those sections blank that you don't need!
Required fields are written in CAPITAL LETTERS.
The following parameters are recognized. Parameters in CAPITAL letters are required.
- REAL-NAME (required)
- Your real name.
- HOME (required)
- Your current home location.
- IRC (required)
- Your IRC nick name on Fedora channels.
- Upload your picture by clicking "Upload file" on the left pane. Then put the filename here.
- Your date of birth.
- Your location of birth.
- Your IRC channels joined.
- Your private email address.
- Your gpg key in HEX format (without 0x prefix).
- Your home page (with http:// or https://).
- Your jabber account.
- Your RHCE certification number.
- Your RHCT certification number.
- Your Gtalk account.
- Your Twitter account user name
Many examples of this template can be found at Special:WhatLinksHere.