|March 17, 2009||From 12:00 to 0:00 UTC (7am -> 7pm EDT)||#fedora-qa)|
What to test?
This Fedora Test Day will focus on DeviceKit.
The following cast of characters will be available to help with testing, workarounds, bug fixes, and general discussion ...
- Development - David Zeuthen, Tomas Bzatek, Richard Hughes, Matthias Clasen
- Quality Assurance - Radek Biba, Ondrej Hudlicky, User:QE3 (TBD)
Prerequisities for the test day
- Fully updated rawhide
- Free space for more partitions on a HD
- USB flash disk / MP3 player / memory card reader with a card or two
- External HD (connected via USB or FireWire)
- DVD-RAM writer & media, internal or external
- PCMCIA memory card reader with a card
- RAID array
- Encrypted partitions
- Any other exotic storage device you have
How to test?
Update your machine
See the instructions on the Rawhide page on the various ways in which you can install or update to Rawhide.
Perform each of the following test cases that you are able to with the resources available to you.
Test Case Results
|User||Smolt Profile||1. nautilus-gdu||2. gvfs||3. palimpsest||4. power||Comments|
|Sample user||HW||PASS||PASS||PASS||PASS||Filed sample bug rhbug:1|