Virtualization Test Day
|Fedora Test Days|
|Virtualization Test Day|
What to test?
Today's installment of Fedora Test Day will focus on Virtualization improvements in Fedora 17. There is a large list of virtualization improvements coming in Fedora. To simplify things, testing will be divided up into a number of sections.
What's needed to test
- A fully updated Fedora 17 Beta machine. See instructions below.
- Hardware virtualization support (e.g. Intel VT or AMD-V) (see How_to_debug_Virtualization_problems#Is_My_Guest_Using_KVM.3F Is My Guest Using KVM?). If unavailable, you can still help with testing QEMU support.
- At least one guest image installed before the test day (suggested reading - Virtualization_Quick_Start)
- Up to 10-20Gb free disk space. Guest images take up a lot of space.
- See the individual test area pages for specific requirements.