Fedora-18 Test Day Page!
The Fedora 18 Active Directory Auth Test Day is planned for October 18th, 2012.
We need your feedback!
- Talk to us #sssd on freenode
- Send as an email.
- Log issues and enhancements in realmd bugzilla or Red Hat bugzilla.
Test Cases and Instructions
- Testing using a domain without krb5.conf
- Test realmd Discovery
- Join an Active Directory domain using sssd
- Leave an Active Directory domain
- Join an Active Directory domain using winbind
- Permit logins on the Active Directory domain
- Use GNOME Control Center with Active Directory
- Performing a passwordless join
- Performing a one time password join
- Permitting specific domain users for log in.
- Denying all user login.
- Testing login to AD-enabled SMB share using GVfs