Test Day:2013-04-18 FreeIPA
|Fedora 19 Test Days|
|Test FreeIPA 3.2.0 in Fedora 19|
|Website||FreeIPA project, Feature page|
|IRC||#freeipa (webirc, #fedora-test-day (webirc))|
What to test?
Today's Test Day will be focused on new features in FreeIPA 3.2.0 - primarily Active Directory (AD) integration, Backup and Restore and CA-less installation
- Development: Martin Košek (mkosek), Alexander Bokovoy (ab),Rob Crittenden (rcrit)
- Quality Assurance: TODO
We need your feedback!
- Talk to us on #freeipa on freenode
- Send as an e-mail.
- Log issues and enhancements in trac or Bugzilla.
Prerequisite for Test Day
- Installed Fedora 19 Beta with latest updates
- We recommend multiple installed instances for replica or client tests
- For AD integration test cases, installed Microsoft Active Directory of version 2008 R2 or newer
Test Cases and Instructions
- Basic installation tests
- Install primary and replica, add couple clients
- Test re-enrolling FreeIPA client
- AD Multimaster trust test
- Configure chosen Kerberos flags with FreeIPA CLI
- Browse certificates published by FreeIPA CA
- Test new backup&restore feature
- Install FreeIPA server without a CA
If you are unsure about exactly how to file the report or what other information to include, just ask on IRC in #freeipa on freenode and we will help you. Once you have completed the tests, add your results to the Results table below, following the example results from the first line as a template. The first column should be your name with a link to your User page in the Wiki if you have one. For each test case, use the result template to enter your result, as shown in the example result line.
|User||Install||Repl||Client||Trust||AD HBAC||Domains||Krb flags||Cert-find||Backup||CA-less||References|