The following list of bugs are approved blockers that must be resolved.
- 676821 (MODIFIED) - Couldn't resolve host name when installing packages over NFS
- 676968 (MODIFIED) - system halts after first reboot during kickstart installation
- 677131 (MODIFIED) - How to skip update disk prompt
- 678150 (MODIFIED) - VNC install w/ password, fails to establish password for VNC session
- 678201 (MODIFIED) - F14->F15 upgrade halted due to package conflicts
- 678414 (NEW) - NFS ISO install fails during repo setup - umount.nfs4: /mnt/source: device is busy
- 678689 (MODIFIED) - Disks sda, sdb contain BIOS RAID metadata, but are not part of any recognized BIOS RAID sets. Ignoring disks sda, sdb.
- 680474 (MODIFIED) - Anaconda doesn't recognize my LVM on RAID1 setup
- 681267 (MODIFIED) - AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'findExistingRoots'
- 681608 (MODIFIED) - KeyError: '/dev/md126'
- 683574 (MODIFIED) - Logical volume resize causes corrupted filesystem
- 683956 (MODIFIED) - raid creation doesn't do the right thing with --spares during kickstart
- 683179 (MODIFIED) - desktop- backgrounds package no longer sets the default Fedora background, due to changes in Gnome
- 688306 (NEW) - Update notification broken in current F15
- 681062 (MODIFIED) - F15 Alpha RC2: broken quicklauncher present in default panel configuration
- 682141 (NEW) - gnome-shell failed to start when changing user language to Chinese(China)
- 677734 (MODIFIED) - [abrt] notification-daemon-0.7.0-4.fc15: gtk_window_configure_event: Process /usr/libexec/notification-daemon was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
- 679179 (ASSIGNED) - openbios-ppc subpackage, which qemu depends on, disappeared
- 646843 (MODIFIED) - images/install.img will no longer exist in F-15 and newer
- 679486 (ASSIGNED) - Unable to start graphical installer on RC1 KDE live image
The following list of bugs are not yet approved to block the release.
- 689291 (NEW) - <error> activation_source_schedule(): activation stage already scheduled
- 689779 (MODIFIED) - After most recent F15 updates, gnome-shell does no more display all menu icons
- 689260 (NEW) - [abrt] nautilus-2.91.91-1.fc15: gtk_action_group_add_action: Process /usr/bin/nautilus was killed by signal 11 (SIGSEGV)