This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 14 Beta RC2 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 Beta RC2 build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
|Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 RHBZ #635330
- ↑ Have to manually change bios boot order in RC2. Did not need to do this in RC1. I'll mark as a pass with a warning - see RHBZ #635332
- ↑ For some reason, the DVD iso fails to register mouse clicks on the graphical buttons... this worked just fine in the netinst.... I'll investigate more before opening a bug.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 live images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 test can be run (and passes) by adding "memtest" at the boot: prompt
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 test can be run (and fails as usual in KVM) by adding "linux xdriver=vesa" at the boot: prompt
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 when adding "linux telnet" at the boot: prompt, option is ignored as before
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 RHBZ #635821
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 RHBZ #635779