|Line 321:||Line 321:|
| User Interface
| User Interface
Revision as of 09:53, 10 September 2010
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 14 Beta TC#1 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 14 Beta TC#1 build. Test results against other Fedora 14 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_14_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_14_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- download the required ISO images.
- Unless otherwise noted, you may use nightly Fedora 14 branch install images. Review for information on downloading and installing Branched.
- For testers with limited bandwidth, deltaiso images are available. For more information on creating or using delta ISOs, please refer to Delta_ISOs.
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
- IRC: #fedora-qa on irc.freenode.net
- Quality Assurance - User:jlaska , User:Rhe, User:Liam, User:Robatino, User:Newgle1
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_14_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
|Test Results Format|
|Test Result||Explanation||Code Entered|
|Untested - This test has not been run, and is available for anyone to contribute feedback.|
|Passed - The test has been run and the tester determine the test met the expected results|
|Inprogress - An inprogress result is often used for tests that take a long time to execute. Inprogress results should be temporary and change to pass, fail or warn.|
|Failed - Indicates a failed test. A link to a bug must be provided. See Template:Result for details on providing bug information.|
|||Warning - This test completed and met the expected results of the test, but other issues were encountered during testing that warrant attention.
|Multiple results - More people can easily provide results to a single test case.|
|Unsupported - An unsupported test or configuration. No testing is required.|
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
- netinst images are larger than ISO header indicates - see RHBZ #585006
- RHBZ #632489
- only conflict is between systemd and upstart: http://fpaste.org/YEuL/
- only conflict is between systemd and upstart: http://fpaste.org/dNR3/
- fails to run firstboot following a default graphical install in KVM
- RHBZ #623067
- instead of stage2, just get a black screen and 0% CPU (installing in KVM)
- RHBZ #628241
- RHBZ #632510