This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 18 Beta TC8 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 18 Beta TC8 build. Test results against other Fedora 18 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_18_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_18_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_18_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ RHBZ #875414
- ↑ if DHCP server refuses unknown MAC addresses, Anaconda doesn't fail back to manual IP setup and crashes
- ↑ dd USB of TC8
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 RHBZ #875380
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 RHBZ #875393
- ↑ 3 minute pause on file check at [OK] Reached target Basic System
- ↑ crash on start if wired network not present
- ↑ crash on configure wireless network
- ↑ RHBZ #873103
- ↑ RHBZ #875999
- ↑ RHBZ #876091
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 RHBZ #872844
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 RHBZ #868777
- ↑ RHBZ #875599
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 RHBZ #875364
- ↑ RHBZ #853590
- ↑ RHBZ #856463