This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan test results for the Fedora 19 Alpha TC5 milestone.
This page tracks test results against the Fedora 19 Alpha TC5 build. Test results against other Fedora 19 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_19_Test_Results. The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_19_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.
What To Test
The following cast of characters will be available testing, workarounds, bug fixes, general discussion ...
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to test list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_19_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
See the table below for a sample format for test results. All test results are posted using the format specified Template:Result.
Please click [show] in each table to view the tests of each media installation, and click  to post your test results using the syntax in Key Section.
| netinst.iso (boot.iso) tests
| Install Variations & General Tests
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 RHBZ #947538
- ↑ default desktop - User not set in anaconda
- ↑ RHBZ #948921
- ↑ repeated 2x dd USB
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 RHBZ #926916
- ↑ all i386 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay
- ↑ all x86_64 DVDs and Live images except for Live KDE and Live SoaS are oversized, netinsts are okay