ThaiFonts-SiamPradesh is an attempt to make improvements over DIP-SIPA contested fonts
From the ThaiFonts-Siampradesh homepage
ThaiFonts-SiamPradesh is an attempt to make improvements over DIP-SIPA contested fonts (downloads also available at f0nt.com) as far as the license allows. This includes:
- Make them available in editable FontForge SFD format
- Remove all obfuscations against editing which are still found in some fonts, despite the intention to have them freely modifiable
- Scale glyphs for compatibility with Latin fonts at the same point size
- Cleaner splines (for some fonts) and more usage of glyph references, in contrast to glyph duplications
As required by the license, fonts have been renamed with some rationale.
|Homepage||Format & features||License||Review reference||Koji page||pkgdb page|
|http://linux.thai.net/projects/thaifonts-siampradesh||FontForge source||Free to use, modify but have to notify SIPA and change the font's name||④||⑤||⑥|
- This package is not totally free software. You cannot immediately modify it before notifying DIP & SIPA in writing. See the COPYING file for the license terms.