I'm a Computer Engineer expert in Open Source solutions for infrastructure and cloud computing. Many years of experience in Linux+Unix system administration and technical project management, always proposing low cost and cutting-edge solutions, as far as possible excluding any dependence and use of proprietary software licenses. Currently working in a Infrastructure Architect role at Red Hat Chile, best known global leader in open source solutions for Business.
In my free time I perform technical lectures as Ambassador for Fedora Project mainly as linux technical evangelist.
Main coordinator, speaker and linux evangelist in a large list of conferences and public events, trying to build an open model of communication and engagement between the community and the business.
- Fedora Users and Developers Conference.
- Prague 2014, Czech Republic.
- Venezuela 2012, Valencia, “Openshift Cloud Platform”
- Panama 2011, Panama City. “Working with Red Hat Cloud solutions, Hands-On”.
- Zurich 2010, Switzerland, Latam Ambassador experiences.
- Santiago de Chile 2010. Main Coordinator and Lecturer.
- Fedora Linux Day, Santiago de Chile, Main coordinator and Lecturer. 2009-2010.
- Fedora Magazine Latam. Reviewer. 2010-2011
- FLISOL: Feria Latinoamericana de Instalación de Software Libre.
- Encuentro Open Source y Nuevas Tecnologías (EON) Santiago, Chile. 2005-2011
- Main Coordinator and Speaker, with lectures related to edge technologies.
- Encuentro Linux. Fedora Project + Red Hat Speaker. 2009-2010.
- Software Freedom Day. All years until today.
- Lectures about new technologies related with Free and Open Source software.