|Line 15:||Line 15:|
== Activities within Fedora ==
Revision as of 10:21, 20 July 2009
Your Name and Surname
- I'm Azzeddine RAMRAMI a Senior IT Security Architect at Capgemini/SOGET IS in Paris/France.
- I'm also teaching a course at FSR Rabat in High Speed Network and Security.
- On October 2009 I'll teach a course at ENSIAS on Physical Security and SmartCard.
- Email : azzeddine[dot]ramrami[at]free[dot]fr
- Skype : azzeddine[dot]ramrami
- IRC : N/A
- GPG key : N/A
- Fedora Account: aramrami
Activities within Fedora
- Design and manufacturing of the first secured VoIP phone base on smartCard, TLS and Analog Device DSP BlackFIN BF537. Edited as Opensource projet
- Design an inovative hard disk real-time hardware encryption supporting USB 2.0, SATA and IDE.
- IAM and PKI Opensource project under Linux Redhat and Fedora.
- Opensource CRM solution based on Linux.
- 8 years successful in-depth experience inside CAPGEMINI.SOGET IS
- 4 yeas successful experience inside Société Générale
- Six years successful in-depth experience inside UNISYS Group Networking and Security department.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Instructor (EC-Council)
- Novel CNE