New Guidelines for Fund Requests/ Reimbursements - LATAM Region
Fedora has a general reimbursement guide here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements The rules in the link above cannot be overridden by any rule in the present guide.
- No more per-country voting restrictions: This only exists in LATAM and promotes disagreement between countries, we are ONE region.
- 3 Ticket limit Ranges:
- one for voting on pagure issues
- one forcing ticket to be voted in meetings
- one forced by FAmSCo for expensive tickets (> 2000)
- Bi-weekly meetings: Like EMEA and APAC - If we are only voting tickets, this could be done in pagure. Note that this would be an advantage of allowing votes to be casted in Pagure.
- Maybe we can count attendance in the meetings (post this in a page/app) so people can consider it before casting their votes.
New Limits per trac ticket
- $0-X USD = The request can be approved in tickets in a 7 days frame using LATAM voting rules.
- $(X+1)-2000 USD = MUST be approved in a bi-weekly meeting using LATAM voting rules.
- > $2000 USD = Requires approval from FAmSCo
- A ticket has to be filed on the FAmSCo pagure repository.
New Voting rules
Tickets will be approved if in a meeting or after 7 days if they are being voted in a ticket when either:
- They have at least 3 +1s and NO -1s
- They have at least 5 +1's AND the positive votes are greater than the negative votes.
Examples: +3; -0 = approved. +3; -1 = NOT approved. +5; -4 = approved. +5; -5 = NOT approved. +5; -6 = NOT approved. +4; -1 = NOT approved. +20; -19 = approved.
X would be the maximum value of a ticket that can be voted in Pagure. Since this is an important change, this amount should be discussed by the community.