I'm currently living near what others call "the most beautiful city in the world": Paris. I'm nearer from Versailles, known for its castle, than from Paris.
I've passed my RHCE certification on in February 2010 as you can see at my RHCE certification.
- Email: b AT juglas DOT name
- IRC: bertux on freenode IRC channel #fedora-fr
- Fedora Account: bertux on the Fedora Account System
- Wiki: my packaging wiki
- Blog: Bertux Packaging Blog
- GPG key: 304EF9B6
Activities within Fedora
- Helping during the monthly french event named "Premier Samedi", which happens in Paris every first saturday of each month.
- Volunteering for the Fedora booth at The Libre Software Meeting to avoid letting it absent or empty.
- Beginning french translations because I've not seen yet many official french docs and the french team need new members.
- Participating in Test Days: