|Christopher 'Cicku' Meng|
|[[Image:|none|none|Christopher 'Cicku' Meng]]|
|Home:||Beijing, China (UTC+8)|
|IRC channels:||, , , , ,|
This self-introduction is just a draft,I'll update this constantly.
I feel so happy as you can spare your precious time on my page. My name is Christopher Meng(Cicku),a freshman. I was born in Beijing,China.I love Computer Science,and my major is Infotmation Security.
I start touching PC since 1999. I made my junior school's computer classroom into a mess,every PC's hard disk had been damaged as I'd try to SYN/CC our LAN DHCP server. I use Linux since 2004,My favorite Linux distribution is Fedora(4 year user).Of course it is beautiful and easy for use.
Now I run a personal blog at HERE
- Spanish for general communication.
- Website Design
- Server Operation
Hmm...You can find me very easy.My social accounts are listed at:HERE.
My adventure with Linux began by chance in 2004, when intrigued by this unfamiliar world, I felt curious about it. But my first distro is not fedora, on the contrary, ia ubuntu. After many years of use,I found it difficult to learn something about advanced technologies.Therefore,I start try UNIX OS e.g. OpenBSD.
After 8 years' Linux studying,I realized that I should contribute more as I could.So I join Fedoraproject.As an ambassador of Fedora,my responsibilities is to spread it for normal user,especially Win users or even Ubuntu users.I hope people surrounding me can know Linux(especially Fedora) as a good helper for life or study,but not for "geek's toy".I'll change Linux's impression in next years for all people surrounding me.Linux should be used in many aspects of life and study,especially in university.
- FedoraProject Wiki/Transifex Simplified Chinese l10n/i18n
- Twitter Simplified Chinese i18n
- Bugzilla Simplified Chinese l10n
- https-finder Simplified Chinese l10n
- WP Super Cache Simplified Chinese l10n
- CentOS Wiki Simplified Chinese l10n
- GNU Simplified Chinese l10n
- VanillaForum Simplified Chinese l10n
- Fedirty repo
- Becoming a packager of Fedora EPEL.
- Transifex progress @50%
- Take more packages into EPEL
- Developing a chatting tool for online Chiense users communication
* Clean all incorrect syntax. * Translate pages into Chinese as more as I can.