I’am a student of software engineering at University of Brasilia. I have some contributions in Open Source projects, including python and ruby projects.
I also have some experience with deploy tools, as Chef, Vagrant and Docker.
- Open Source Contributions:
- Noosfero: Noosfero is a web platform for social and solidarity economy networks with blog, e-Porfolios, CMS, RSS, thematic discussion, events agenda and collective inteligence for solidarity economy in the same system.
- Radar Parlamentar: Processing legislative votes
- GHI: GitHub Issues on the command line.
- Firehose: Interchange format for results for static analysis tools
- Distributed Systems
- Static Analysis