Luc de Louw
Hi! My name is Luc de Louw living in Zürich, Switzerland. I'm a Linux enthusiast since 1994. Since more then 10 years, Linux is also my profession. In the year 2000 I installed the first commercially used Linux systems of the Swiss airline industry. Since then I worked in different companies mostly in the outsourcing business.
Since approx. two years I'm working with Red Hat's RHEL and its derivatives such as CentOS. Later I also switched my Desktop and Notebooks from openSUSE to Fedora, for obvious reasons: Fedora is the upstream of RHEL and it is more stable.
My first contact with the Fedora community was at 2010 in Zürich, Switzerland. There I recognized that it is indeed a very nice and international community with a lot of interesting people.
- Email: email@example.com
- Websites: www.delouw.ch and blog.delouw.ch
- Skype: luc.delouw
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Timezone: CET (UTC+2) and CEST (UTC+2) daylight saving time.
- Languages: Swiss-German, German, English, some French, a bit Spanish
- Some people at Red Hat my know me already from buzilla reports.
- Translation of some KDE programs from English to German
- Creator of web-cyradm, a web front end to manage Cyrus IMAP users and Postfix
- System automation in general
- RHN Satellite/Spacewalk