My Fedora People page: http://dmalcolm.fedorapeople.org/
My blog: http://dmalcolm.livejournal.com/
A very old, out-of-date Red Hat People Page: http://people.redhat.com/dmalcolm
Some of the software I've written
- gcc-python-plugin: allowing you to write new GCC plugins in Python.
- cpychecker: a static analysis pass for GCC to find bugs in C extensions to Python, written in Python using gcc-python-plugin
- gdb Python hooks for debugging CPython itself
- gdb-heap, an extension to gdb for analyzing malloc/free
- squeal: a SQL-like syntax for use in shell pipelines
I'm currently working on GCC upstream. Previously I worked on the Python runtimes within Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
I'm interested in static code analysis