Located on the right of this picture (in the pink shirt,) I am a Fedora 9 and 10 user currently experiencing the x86 version. I am trying to integrate useful system administration ideas for my Fedora systems.
- I am very interested in large memory model programs and multi-core computer systems. I enjoy using virtual machines (VMs) in order to develop a formidable system solution. Through the use of VMs, I am able to try out a variety of software solutions on a VM prior to installation of the software on my production system.
- I have taken RH033VT as well as RH131VT coursework. I plan on taking both RH253VT as well as RH301VT, in order develop my Red Hat educational foundation.
- I enjoy using VMs for executing my Fedora 9 and 10 systems. With the effective use of VMs, I am able to concurrently run 6 VMs on my workstation. The picture at the bottom of this page shows 4 VMs. Each VM has 1536 MB of RAM for execution purposes.
- My latest kernel loaded on a VM is the Fedora 11 (Leonidas) beta kernel. I await the Fedora 11 public release to see how the IBus input method system and EXT4 filesystem have developed.
- Location: Tokyo, Japan and within The State of Maryland
- Fedora 9, Fedora 10 and Fedora 11 Distribution (dependent on Fedora 11's release) in Japan see Akihabara "Electric City" and within The State of Maryland
- Fedora Ambassador for Japan and within The State of Maryland