- Get "Release Notes" to use png icon instead of svg icon, to avoid rendering issues. - shell bug? Shell uses svg sometimes (on a vm with a weird resolution), svg probably can't be rendered correctly outside inkscape. Workaround - remove svg?
Get gnome-logs in the Utilities subcategory - gnome bz #735129
- Get rid of the OpenJDK 8 Preferences launcher - now in the hands of the libreoffice team, see rhbz #1131425
Get rid of the nm-connection-editor launcher - gnome bz #682456- Fixed after waiting in bugzilla for two years! (now to get it pushed to Fedora...)
- Don't install firewall-config by default - People are still arguing about this in the mailing list. This is what I get for trying to do things "transparantly".
- Convince Libreoffice maintainers to call their apps "Calc", "Writer" and so on without the LibreOffice prefix - rhbz #1132179
Get "Font Viewer" back in utilities - gnome bz #735127. Don't install gnome-photos by default - "not quite ready yet"Done. We still install shotwell and eog. Move "screenshot" back to Utilities? - gnome bz #735127.
- Do we really want Libreoffice Draw by default? (probably not worth the effort and the mailing list arguments).
Missing High Contrast Icons
- Weather -
gnome bz #735124- fixed in git master. PhotosNot default anymore, will be handled later.
- DevAssistant - rhbz #1132193
- Simple Scan - gnome bz #735455
- Sound Recorder - gnome bz #734423
- SELinux Troubleshooter - rhbz #1130794
- firewall-config - - rhbz #1130795
- RTL for the new fp.o
- start.fpo redesign
- jquery.uls for new fp.o
- Less favourite apps by default
- Get launcher policy officially approved (how?)
- More gnome-abrt work